The University of Hull has earned a reputation as one of Britain’s finest teaching universities, a source of landmark research and providing ground for fresh new talent.
95% of last year’s undergraduates went on to work or higher study within 6 months.
The University of Hull
The University of Hull has produced thousands of dedicated, dynamic graduates who have gone on to achieve success at the top of their game – from commerce and politics to science and arts.
Our alumni include:
- Matt Davies, CEO, Tesco UK
- Judith Mckenna, Chief Operating Officer, Walmart U.S.
- Liz Sproat, Head of Education, EMEA at Google
- Rosie Millard, Broadcaster, Journalist and chair of Hull 2017 City of Culture
- Marianne Elliot, Olivier award-winning Theatre Director and co-director of War Horse
- Mark Chapman, TV and Radio presenter, Match of the Day 2, BBC Radio 5 Live sport
- Kieran Breen, Executive Vice-President, international Marketing, 20th Century Fox
- Larry Hirst, CBE, former Chairman & CEO of IBM EMEA
The University is committed to creating an outstanding student experience, with a £300m investment programme currently underway on campus. The Brynmor Jones Library has been awarded a RIBA Yorkshire Award in recognition of its architectural excellence. A £9.5m investment will provide a world class concert venue ahead of Hull’s reign as UK City of Culture, a new £30m on-campus on-campus accommodation will provide homes for 560 students, and a £28m development is providing some of the best medical training facilities in the UK.